About: John Brisson
John Brisson is a professional health coach and journalist. John is the author of Amazon best-seller Fix Your Gut (Amazon, 2013). Fix Your Gut is for anyone with digestive health ailments looking to learn more about alternative medicine and take control of their health. John has spent most of his career in the supplement industry, and researching alternative forms of treatments. John lives in North Carolina with his wife Tiffany and his two children. His son Abel passed way from CMEMS a few years ago. Abel is the reason for John's devotion to research and alternative medicine.
Posts by John Brisson:
- My Top Five Supplement Recommendations To Improve Your Digestive Health (August 22, 2016 - Digestive Health, Supplement Recommendations)
- Klebsiella: The Cause of Rheumatoid Arthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis, Part 2 (August 15, 2016 - Digestive Health, Endotoxin, Pathogens)
- Why Supplementing With Probiotics May Make You Ill – Part 5: Th1 / Th2 Immune Reactions (August 5, 2016 - Digestive Health, Probiotics)
- Gut Problems Cause Mental Issues (Anxiety, Depression, Schizophrenia) (August 1, 2016 - Digestive Health, News and Studies)
- Gastritis (Stomach Pain), What Is It and How to Find Relief (July 26, 2016 - Digestive Health)