About: John Brisson
John Brisson is a professional health coach and journalist. John is the author of Amazon best-seller Fix Your Gut (Amazon, 2013). Fix Your Gut is for anyone with digestive health ailments looking to learn more about alternative medicine and take control of their health. John has spent most of his career in the supplement industry, and researching alternative forms of treatments. John lives in North Carolina with his wife Tiffany and his two children. His son Abel passed way from CMEMS a few years ago. Abel is the reason for John's devotion to research and alternative medicine.
Posts by John Brisson:
- Nascent Iodine: One Secret to Feeling Great (September 14, 2016 - Digestive Health, Supplement Recommendations)
- Five Common Mistakes Made When Trying to Improve One’s Digestive Health (September 12, 2016 - Digestive Health)
- Can Chlorella / Spirulina Increase Inflammation or Cause Gut Issues? (September 9, 2016 - Digestive Health, Endotoxin, Supplement Recommendations)
- Hypermineralosis Part 2: Widespread Health Issues From an Excess of Unbound Copper (September 5, 2016 - Hypermineralosis, Supplement Recommendations)
- Endotoxin: Part 3 – Gallstones and Heart Disease Is There a Link? (August 26, 2016 - Digestive Health, Endotoxin, Pathogens)